The sparrow flies at midnight...

Friday, May 19, 2006

Man (read:geek) of my dreams?

I am probably not what you would call a hardcore geek; I scored "geek light" on an online test. I never played D&D, though I really wanted to when I was younger. I don't dress up in costumes to attend movies, but Halloween is a different story. I'm not a programmer but I love blogging, googling and surfing the web ad-infinitum. My parents think I should've been an engineer because I've either hooked-up, fixed and/or taught them how to use all of their electronics. Why do I bring all of this up, you might ask? Well, I sign up for all sorts of email letting me know when things are going on in the city (among other nonsense to clog up my junk mail) and have received a couple of event notices that have give me ideas as to where I might just meet the man (read:geek) of my dreams. I mean, there has to be a certain degree of physical attraction but someone that can fondle my brain really melts my butter.

One such event was the Apple store opening on 5th Ave. Even though I'm more of a pc than a mac girl, might be worth a shot. We can always geek out over iPods.

Another is the Star Trek auction to be held at Christie's but I'm much more a fan of Han Solo than Captain Kirk.

If not, I can always hit the local electronics megastore, find someone who has a tiny package and have them explain how it works (teehee). Who knows, maybe we'll even consummate our relationship right then and there .

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home