The sparrow flies at midnight...

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Star sighting...

Just went downstairs to have a smoke and imagine my surprise when I saw Vincent D'Onofrio , whom (who or whom?) I've loved since "Mystic Pizza". They film a lot of "Law & Order" episodes in this area so I've seen Chris Noth (aka Mr. Big) and Jesse Martin a few times, but usually surrounded by crew and such. This, however, was not that. He was sitting right in front of my office building, by himself in a black pick-up truck, chatting on his cell and chain-smoking. I could hardly control my stares or listen to my friend who was with me. The scruffy look, the salt-and-pepper hair...oh, the things I would do to that man. Of course, I was flustered and had no idea what to say, so I didn't say anything *sigh*. Guess I missed my chance.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sparrow, where would this wonderful place be in New york?
You seem to be having all the luck.....

9:41 AM  
Blogger the sparrow said...

Over in Chelsea.

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home