The sparrow flies at midnight...

Thursday, May 18, 2006

An (Amazing!) Evening

I just found out about this truly remarkable event going on called "An Evening with Harry, Carrie and Garp". It's a reading to be held at Radio City Music Hall with the authors J.K. Rowling, Stephen King and John Irving...3 of my favorites!!! It's a benefit to be held for Doctors Without Borders and The Haven Foundation. In my opinion, tickets aren't that expensive and it sounds like an amazing night but I don't think I know of anyone who has the $(for good seats) + desire + availablity to go *sigh* Anyone care to prove me wrong???

On the plus side, I will be going to see "Macbeth" at Shakespeare in the Park in a couple of weeks and after last year's debacle trying to go see "As You Like It"(waited in the on-again/off-again rain all day for tickets to the last night of the show just to have the it cancelled after they seated the audience), I'm very excited indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home