The sparrow flies at midnight...

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

All good things...

First, I'd like to say that I cannot believe how many visits I've had since my Vincent D'onofrio sighting and post. I haven't had that much traffic ever and I'm just hoping at least some of you won't be one-hit wonders.

Cinco de Mayo was great. We were able to get a table outside so we could drink and smoke to our hearts content. I had my required holiday tequila shots (2) and a couple of Jack Daniels on the rocks as well. Good times.

My friends had a baby a couple of months ago and I went to go visit them this weekend. Of course, at that age, they change a little bit everyday and everything is a milestone. I'm happy to report that while I was feeding him, he managed to hold the bottle by himself for the
1st time and I had a front row seat for it. It was pretty cool since his mom had been trying to get him to do it all week.

Work seems to have finally gotten to a sort of normal pace after being really slow and then really insane.

The best is, after waking up to a crappy weather report and having bad dreams, I chose to weigh myself anyway and discovered I've lost 11 lbs. Of course, the down side is I have almost literally no clothing that fits now and may have to start just walking around naked!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home