The sparrow flies at midnight...

Monday, May 29, 2006

In unrelated news...

Today there happened to be 3 headlines that struck me as worth posting about (sort of) and so I figured I'd group them together here:

Smoking and sex go hand-in-hand? Australian brothel owners want an exemption to anti-smoking laws for sex workers and their clients because, they say, one thing leads to another.

Paris Hilton Plans Reggae, Hip Hop Album "I have always had a voice and always known I could sing, but I was too shy to let it come out. I think that is the hardest thing you can do, to sing in front of people. When I finally let go and did it, I realized it is what I am most talented at and what I love to do the most," Hilton said.

Funny, I thought the thing she was best at was appearing on red carpets.


Breakfast Club's Paul Gleason Dies
Paul Gleason, who was in "Trading Places" and "The Breakfast Club," has died. He was 67.

Sad. Although he appeared in over 60 movies and made countless TV appearances, we'll always remember him fondly as the bitter Principal Richard Vernon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home