The sparrow flies at midnight...

Monday, April 24, 2006

The cross-over?

It just seems to be getting more and more difficult to keep up with blogging. Before I realize it, days and days have gone by and I feel like I have to post just something...to keep what little readership I have alive. I've wrestled back and forth with how personal I should make this blog. Maybe it'll just depend on what's going on or what day it is. Not sure yet, but here are some tidbits.
I know I've mentioned that work has been insane. I'm basically now doing 2 jobs for the price of one which will hopefully change when I have a meeting with my boss in the next couple of weeks. A nice raise is way overdue.
Also, after having a lot of drama a couple of months back, I've slowly been getting my life not only back on track, but better than it was (to a certain extent). I put a plan into effect to lose some unwanted weight and I've lost 8lbs in the last month, plus about 5 before that when I was too upset to really eat much of anything. Buying clothes is starting to be fun again! Look out summer, here I come.
The dating thing seems to going better, too but I don't want to jinx anything just yet. So, all in all not too shabby...now if I could just win the lotto and travel the world, life would be that much closer to perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home