The sparrow flies at midnight...

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk

This is my 5th year participating in the American Cancer Society's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer. I started participating in honor of my mother, who is thankfully a survivor. If she hadn't gone for her routine check-up, things surely would not have turned out the way they did - SO CHECK YOURSELF OR GO GET CHECKED.

I'm asking you to please support me with a donation of any amount. Whether its $5, or $500, every bit truly does help. We're making great strides in our fight against breast cancer, but I won't quit until we're done. Hope Starts Here... With Us!

If you'd like to make a donation, please email or IM me and I will send you the link. Thanks so much, in advance, for your support!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home