The sparrow flies at midnight...

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Calling all gunslingers...

My love affair with Stephen King started a long time ago with "The Eyes Of The Dragon". Since then, I have read almost everything he has written and although it is quite difficult to pick a favorite, I have to say The Dark Tower series is definitely up there. ("The Stand" and "The Talisman" top the list, too.) After reading the seventh and final book in the series, I was sad to see these characters go but I was content with the way King chose to end it. Now it seems that there will be more adventures with Roland and even though I'm not a comic book kinda girl, I'm looking forward to that. The comic isn't scheduled to release until February 2007, however there's supposed to be this FREE sketchbook due out today to whet our appetites just a little bit more.

In 2007, a Gunslinger will be born; will you be ready?

2 Comments:

Blogger MacFurious said...

Hile,

I harbor fears of this comic adaptation of the Saga of the Dark Tower. I'm not one to judge while being ignorant, so I'll reserve judgement for the adventures of Roland and his Ka-tet until then.

:)

8:54 PM  
Blogger the sparrow said...

have faith, my friend, have faith.

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home