The sparrow flies at midnight...

Monday, January 09, 2006

Is Daniel really that bad? Part Two.

"The Book of Daniel" premiered on Friday night with 2 episodes back-to-back. I missed the first 20 minutes or so because I was on the phone making last minute plans for the "Baby (Shower) Bash" I was co-hosting on Saturday (I may say more on this later). The show was...eh. It was wasn't very funny or very serious. Like most new shows finding their footing, they tried to cram a lot into the initial episodes to set the stage. One thing that bothered me was the over-usage of Jesus' character. Seems to me he should appear less often and at more poignant moments rather than every time Daniel is alone and about to pop another Vicodin.
Chances are I'd watch it again if I were home on a Friday night, but hopefully that won't be the case too often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home