The sparrow flies at midnight...

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Merry & Happy Happy!

This week was awful...the transit strike, certain instances at work, etc. but for some reason I've been in a pretty good mood the last couple of days. Maybe it's holiday spirit or something? I spent Christmas Eve with my folks, step-brother, his wife and my nephews. It was absolutely delightful. Even though the kids are older (9 and 15 years old), it makes me happy that I'm still "the cool aunt". Tomorrow will be dinner with the folks again and then we'll celebrate Chanukah on Tuesday. Mmmmmmm latkes!

Anyway, I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah and just health and happiness all around. A little cheesy, I know, but truly heartfelt nonetheless.

1 Comments:

Blogger MacFurious said...

Happy New Years too! :)

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home