The sparrow flies at midnight...

Friday, June 30, 2006

Happy 4-day weekend!

I'm so excited about this weekend, I can barely stand it. Four and 1/2 days away from my job which is slowly killing my soul. A couple of bbq's, some pampering and shopping are all I have planned for right now and who knows where else I might wind up but I'm ready. I hope that no matter what you are doing, my dear readers, that you enjoy it despite rain, traffic and whatever bumps in the road may happen.

And as Ms. Ginny Stroud would say, during all of this "Fourth Of July brouhaha, don't forget what you're celebrating, and that's the fact that a bunch of slave-owning, aristocratic, white males didn't want to pay their taxes."

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

I had a four-day weekend, too, and loved it. We had a bunch of June 30 deadlines at work, so it was much needed.

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home