The sparrow flies at midnight...

Friday, November 18, 2005

The Young Wizard Puts Away Childish Things

The Young Wizard Puts Away Childish Things NYTimes:Childhood ends for Harry Potter, the young wizard with the zigzag scar and phantasmagorical world of troubles, not long after the dragons have roared and the merpeople have screeched their empty threats through broken teeth. And, as in the book "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" on which this latest and happily satisfying film adaptation is based, childhood ends with screams and a final shudder in a graveyard crowded with tombstones and evil.

I really cannot wait to see this movie, especially at the IMAX theater, but alas it doesn't seem like it's in the cards for this weekend . I'll be damned, though, if I don't get to see this before it comes out on DVD. I've let too many movies slip through my little fingers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home